Just the facts...
Where are we located?
- Corporate office: Daytona Beach, Florida.
- Satellite offices: Orlando, Tampa, Boca Raton, Sarasota and The Villages.
Where are FirsTrust clients located?
- Most clients are in Florida; many are across the country; some have been international.
Where are the clients' accounts held?
- Don't just trust investment advisors not to "Madoff" with your money - just don't give it to them in the first place.
- 100% of FirsTrust clients hold their funds at a major financial institution (preferably a discount custodian like Charles Schwab).
- Clients may authorize us to make investments in their accounts according to a written Investment Policy Statement.
- We can also help clients with their 401(k) plans and accounts that are held at other institutions.
Who are we?
Most members of our FinancialTeam have worked together for 20+ years.
- We are Fee-only fiduciaries with absolutely no sales compensation.
- Former large-corporation advisors who would rather serve than sell.
- FirsTrust originated in Central Florida in 1997.
- Advisor owned and operated.
- SEC-registered financial advisors and investment managers.
- FinancialTeam Advisors have advanced financial certifications and 10 to 30+ years of experience.
- Advisors have undergraduate and master degrees in economics, finance, tax and law.
- Advisors complete an average of 30 credit hours of continuing education every year to remain fluent in their fields.
- Who has FirsTrust advised?
- Affluent retirees.
- Those who aspire to become an affluent retiree.
- Full Family Office services are available for families of significant wealth.
- Consumers seeking trustworthy financial guidance.
- Retirees seeking a consistent, tax efficient income.
- Families seeking to achieve short, mid and long-term financial goals.
Why do people choose FirsTrust?
What does FirsTrust do?
When are FirsTrust’s recurring activities?
- Our corporate office is open Monday - Friday from 9-5, excluding holidays.
- Our clients can also usually reach us on weekends and holidays if necessary.
- Our advisors typically meet with clients for quarterly reviews.
- Our FinancialTeam collaborates every Monday morning about clients and activities.
- Service fees are payable quarterly, in advance.
- When can I request more information? Now.